COR 20 extension cable...would this work??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jamie814
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Unsure if it would work mate, if the PIN configuration is the same I don't see why not though..

That being said, a similar post on R2R has this comment; allegedly from Neptune Support:

No such cable is available. Using any such cable (by buying the connectors online and building a cable, for example) would void the warranty.

Gave you a bump up at least, maybe someone has something to add :upside-down-face:
 
Same here. I want to put the driver in an electronics cabinet and need an extension.
 
Same here. I want to put the driver in an electronics cabinet and need an extension.
I ended up cutting and splicing an extension into mine as I could not find a cord with the same size plugs. The cord from Zoro above was the same pin configuration but was the wrong size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new