Cor-20 Pump-side Cable Extension

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to move my Cor-20 control box further away from my pump, but the cable is too short to reach where I need the control box to be by about 3ft. Is there an extension cable available that could go between the control box and the pump itself? Something that would extend the screw-together union cable, I imagine...

OP
OP
DLHDesign

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reply from Neptune Support:
No such cable is available. Using any such cable (by buying the connectors online and building a cable, for example) would void the warranty.
*shrug*
Ah well.

TheHoff88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reply from Neptune Support:
No such cable is available. Using any such cable (by buying the connectors online and building a cable, for example) would void the warranty.
*shrug*
Ah well.
Are there any plans to make a cable for this application? I am in a similar situation and now knowing that this cable is not available, I'm thinking about returning the pump as I simply cannot mount the control box where its needed. I have been satisfied with the Neptune products, there needs to be more versatility for certain items IMO.

Jamie814

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know this thread is old, but did you ever have any luck finding an extension cable? I'm in the same boat and found these just trying to see if they will work. Pin configuration looks the same.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back