cor15 "missing"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

joe0813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its me again :( ..... set up the cor15 pump and was working fine. last night went onto fusion and on the cor15 tile it says "missing" Cant control it at all. Cant turn the flow down or up from the controller that comes with the cor, can't turn it off or on with fusion. Went to modules and it was old software. Tried updating it but it wouldn't update and said "disconnected". theeeeen I deleted the tile and now the module is gone. What now? sigh, I shouldn't be in charge of anything with technology

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the AquaBus cable? Is the cable seated firmly in the sockets at both ends? Any time a module shows "Disconnected", then typically that's due to the cable isn't fully connected, the cable is bad, or the module is bad.

jonmos75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you by chance have another 1LINK cable or can you get one from a LFS to see if the 1LINK cable is the issue. It might have been providing power, but not communications and that is why you could not control the COR in Fusion or Apex Local.

You can try a different 1LINK port before trying a new cable.

OP
OP
joe0813

joe0813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did disconnect it from both the driver and the eb832. While it was disconnected I reset the apex with the little button. plugged it all back in after the apex restarted. Still no tile or module listed.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back