COR20 replacement slip union.

rhostam

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2020
Messages
810
Reaction score
1,009
Location
Aurora
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Are any of you aware of a vendor that sells replacement female slip end of a union for the COR20/15 output? They are 3/4”. I’ve contacted BRS, but thought I’d check here to. I have plumbing that I need to modify to accommodate some new gear and need replacement fittings to compete this work.

I’m fine buying new unions assemblies, but I want to be sure I get the right ones even in that case since I remember being confused by the fitting adaptors the units slip with a while ago

Links would be appreciated.

Thanks,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new