Coral banded shrimp

Hilltopreef90

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2021
Messages
722
Reaction score
199
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to get a coral banded shrimp but I’m not sure if a 28 gallon is big enough, my other option is to put one in my 90 gallon but I already have 3 peppermint shrimp and a candy pistol shrimp in the bigger tank.
Suggestions?
 
They are okay in a smaller sized tank. The blue and yellow are smaller than the regular too. I would have gotten one for my 13.5 if I wasn’t worried how it would get along with my pistol.
90 would be good too, should be enough space for the others to get away.
 
I’d like to get a coral banded shrimp but I’m not sure if a 28 gallon is big enough, my other option is to put one in my 90 gallon but I already have 3 peppermint shrimp and a candy pistol shrimp in the bigger tank.
Suggestions?
I have one in my evo 13.5 and he's doing great.
 
I had one that killed and ate every other shrimp that I put in with it (55 gal.).
I have three sexy shrimp I'm trying to catch and move into my other tank, the cbs doesn’t bother them but I expect this to change. He's molted 3 times in the last month and a half. I've heard they get more aggressive the bigger/older they get. These sexy shrimp are quick and elusive, I will catch them eventually.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new