Coral beauty and small majestic angel in 75g

Phelansfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I want to add a small majestic angel to my 75g in a couple weeks. My current stock is a pair of clowns a coral beauty angel and on Friday i will add a valentini puffer. Im not worried about the majesty getting too big, i have a fish room or i can rehome it etc. but what i am worried about is if the coral beauty and majestic are the same size will they be guaranteed to fight? Thanks!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I want to add a small majestic angel to my 75g in a couple weeks. My current stock is a pair of clowns a coral beauty angel and on Friday i will add a valentini puffer. Im not worried about the majesty getting too big, i have a fish room or i can rehome it etc. but what i am worried about is if the coral beauty and majestic are the same size will they be guaranteed to fight? Thanks!
I’ve had 3 angels coexist together, one was a majestic and I also have a majestic currently sat at my LFS coming home this Saturday. My Coral Beauty didn’t bother but he was also the last added of my 3 angels.

My CB and Regal were the same size and there was tension between them but nothing worrying with them. Generally a dwarf and large angel will ignore eachother, how big is the Majestic?

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I got a Majestic and Flame Back from Dr Reefs to go into my 220 with a Coral Beauty. My Coral Beauty is full grown, and my Majestic is the same size as my Coral Beauty. I am not worried too much between the Majestic and Coral Beauty but the Coral Beauty and the Flame Back which is half the size of the Coral Beauty. The new angles are in a QT tank right now and are not having any issue with each other but worried they will have issues when they go into the DT. I plan to use an acclimation box for a week. Hope that helps.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back