Coral Beauty Question

Do it but keep an eye on the fish. Dwarf angels are coral nippers sometimes. Have a plan to move him before you buy.
Okay, Thank you

I have a few family members with big fish only tanks so
 
One in my 90 4+ years model citizen, along with an Eibli Angel. There is always the chance that one fish can go rogue however. Still IMO worth the risk. Re-home if it becomes a problem.
 
I have a Coral Beauty in my 80 gallon Waterbox. Though she eats algae she leaves all my corals alone. I have had her for about 2 months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new