Coral beauty

  • Thread starter Thread starter kbcoral99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kbcoral99

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I am on my way home from the fish store with a coral beauty for my new 75 finished cycling and is doing well I didn’t do enough research and found out they are butt heads should I acclimate all my current fish with it? I plan on moving them into it before next weekend anyways
 
It won't have enough time to get territorial in a week . Keep the lights off most of the time until you put the rest in and you should be fine. When you add your other fish you might want to do it right before lights out
 
Hey I am on my way home from the fish store with a coral beauty for my new 75 finished cycling and is doing well I didn’t do enough research and found out they are butt heads should I acclimate all my current fish with it? I plan on moving them into it before next weekend anyways
I think you should be fine, they can be buttheads at first but can be maintained after a couple days, I’ve had one for 10yrs!
 
I wouldn’t worry about it being aggressive at all, but what do you mean by acclimate with your other fish? Do you already have fish in the tank? Confused about whether you’ve already got fish in the tank or not…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new