Coral beauty

  • Thread starter Thread starter caity
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

caity

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2015
Messages
74
Reaction score
31
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking for some suggestions for feeding my coral beauty. I work at a pet store and I typically quarantine my fish for a few weeks there. My problem is that it ate while being at the store and has not eaten any prepared food since being in my tank (2 days) it is picking off rocks and I use garlic in my frozen food. Should I just give it a few days to acclimate before I worry? Is there something else I should do to entice it's appetite? Help it is a gorgeous specimen and I really just want it to thrive in my tank.
 
Your on the right track. If it's picking that is a good sign :)
Feed the tank as normal and it should eat when acclimated to the surroundings
 
^Agreed, it should figure out to take the food.
 
It took brine this morning and I just fed mysis a half hour ago and it ate that too. I'm so so so so freaking thrilled!!!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new