• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral Box Wifi Doser

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys,
I have a gently used Coral Box wifi doser up for grabs. I did convert the two dosing heads that i was using to RO tubing with a little super glue. I found this to be way more effective than the tubing it came with. I also used a JG check valve on each input line but i will be keeping those, they can be had on amazon for about $10 a piece. Everything is included in the original box besides the calibration vial that i misplaced. Any old graduated cylinder will do for calibration purposes. If interested i have a Coral Box 3 compartment dosing container as well that i converted to RO tubing.

Wifi Doser - $120 shipped

Pictures upon request.

Thanks

OP
OP
infinite0180

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
22C76EEC-F865-4BBB-BA78-5D1E1E710575.jpeg

westernira

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I have a gently used Coral Box wifi doser up for grabs. I did convert the two dosing heads that i was using to RO tubing with a little super glue. I found this to be way more effective than the tubing it came with. I also used a JG check valve on each input line but i will be keeping those, they can be had on amazon for about $10 a piece. Everything is included in the original box besides the calibration vial that i misplaced. Any old graduated cylinder will do for calibration purposes. If interested i have a Coral Box 3 compartment dosing container as well that i converted to RO tubing.

Wifi Doser - $120 shipped

Pictures upon request.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing!! I don’t know much about this but got something more informative on this.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back