Coral Box WiFi Dosing Pump Single-Head Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter radiata
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
781
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have one of your four head Coral Box WiFi Dosing Pumps. I was wondering if I added a Coral Box WiFi Dosing Pump Single-Head to my system, would both pumps run on the same Android app?

Thank you...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new