• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral compulsion 7 led bulb fs

rajkovich207

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
880
Reaction score
91
Location
northern suburbs of chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I have a coral compulsion 7 led screw in style 21 watt bulb for sale. I installed it the may 19th and have run it 8 hours a day since (27th of may). I don't have the time for the nano in 90 I set up so I'm taking the LEDs from that to put on the fuge instead. I believe the fuge in the pic is 14" and is suspended 5 or so inches from the surface. Light looks dim but algae growth has been amazing, would make a great full spectrum bulb for a 12x12 cube (maybe a bit bigger) I believe they start retail of around 60 each and I'm looking for 50 shipped. Not really looking for trades unless you have hobby grade rc stuff (boat plane or car) will entertain reasonable offers though. Thanks for looking!
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1369684677.554158.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1369684690.801379.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1369684728.037203.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1369684740.191770.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1369684715.306914.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1369684715.306914.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 200
Sorry for the double post. One more over the fuge
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1369684831.167152.jpg

And incase you can't make it out ratio is 2 neutral white, 1 cool white, 2 blue, and 2 red. Pm is best but will check this thread a few times a day. Happy to answer any additional questions!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new