Coral declining need HELP

  • Thread starter Thread starter longjohn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sorry don't have time to read every post in this thread, but I had the same issue happen with off the chart phosphates and zero nitrates. I truly believe that either the Marco rock or Real Reef rock or both, held/stored up PO4 and then released it as the tank was maturing. I went crazy chasing the numbers down causing myself other issues. My first tank that I built using Live Rock (back when you could get it right from the ocean super-easily) never had this problem. I really dislike not starting with true "Live-Rock". I would bet a weeks pay that the rock is causing the PO4 boom.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new