Coral dipping!

  • Thread starter Thread starter davilahope
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Do you guys dip the corals you get straight from jason fox!!??

Jason is pretty strict with his QT process, but I would anyway. It's not saying he's not doing everything he can to insure a high quality product. I'm sure that he is, but just in case.
 
Most people would recommend dipping regardless of the source. No place is perfect no matter how hard they try, and something will eventually sneak in. I have purchased corals from Jason on multiple occasions and never found a pest, but it is possible for sure.
 
Like I said, it’s not a knock against Jason and he’s pretty darn good at QT’ing his corals, plus he’s a good guy. But I’d still dip them. He would understand and won’t mind that you dip them. Just saying.
 
What do you recommend for a dip? I have never dipped before and have been very lucky. I will dip from now on.
 
I use a cocktail of the following:
Revive
Reef Dip
Prazi Pro
 
I always dip, but what does everyone use? I purchased off the shelf product cant recall exactly what brand.
 
I am currently using Revive but have used Reef Dip and Lugols in the past.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new