Coral dips and feeding

ASIN28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up guys,
Gonna be getting into corals hopefully soon just doing all my research and such. I was ready to order Coral Rx for the dip and also polyp lab reef foods to spot feed them a couple time per week as they recommend. What do you guys use?
Thanks

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up guys,
Gonna be getting into corals hopefully soon just doing all my research and such. I was ready to order Coral Rx for the dip and also polyp lab reef foods to spot feed them a couple time per week as they recommend. What do you guys use?
Thanks
I use Coral Fx..works good. I feed reef roads. I like watching various videos and reading through posts here in order to learn what im bringing into my tank, and if its a good match. Def dip corals first and don't forget they also need to be acclimated as well. Again, research research research!! I've personally stayed away from SPS corals as they suck uo calcium which will affect alkalinity...im way too new to want to get into dosing. Usually if you buy a really good salt it comes with added minerals and such, but some corals like SPS can be real temperate.

Have fun!!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 42 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back