Newbie Reefer from Wisconsin

reecesreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys!

I just got into saltwater a couple of months ago. I have previous freshwater experience, but other than that I'm pretty green!

I got a HelloReef starter kit and I've been having a blast so far researching and getting my aquarium all set up. So far I have 2 clowns, a yasha goby, a candy cane pistol shrimp, and a CUC.

Once my tank hits 6 months old in awhile here I'm going to get some beginner corals. I've been doing lots of research beforehand to make sure I have all my ducks in a row and my parameters dialed in. I may be asking some questions about potential beginner coral stocking lists soon. So, any beginner coral advice would be greatly appreciated!

This community seems very friendly and helpful! Hope you all are doing well!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome fellow cheesehead!
Lets Go Football GIF by Pudgy Penguins
 
Here from Sheboygan area

w e l c o m e
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey Guys!

I just got into saltwater a couple of months ago. I have previous freshwater experience, but other than that I'm pretty green!

I got a HelloReef starter kit and I've been having a blast so far researching and getting my aquarium all set up. So far I have 2 clowns, a yasha goby, a candy cane pistol shrimp, and a CUC.

Once my tank hits 6 months old in awhile here I'm going to get some beginner corals. I've been doing lots of research beforehand to make sure I have all my ducks in a row and my parameters dialed in. I may be asking some questions about potential beginner coral stocking lists soon. So, any beginner coral advice would be greatly appreciated!

This community seems very friendly and helpful! Hope you all are doing well!
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new