Hello everyone!

FlowerOfTheSeas

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I'm relatively new to this, but my father has been in this hobby for years and I've been helping him out. But I still don't know what I'm doing so consider me a newbie. It is nice to join the forum and I hope everyone has a fantastic day.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
Welcome! I love that you are helping your dad! I envison my 7 year old one day doing the same for me, especially as I will be older and less able bodied in 10 years (well a little). You're in the right place!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new