Coral disease

  • Thread starter Thread starter zavosan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zavosan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
7
Location
Europe
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

what is wrong with that SPS coral? It should be yellow and I have dipped it before I put it in tank?
How can I help it?

br

IMG_4612.jpg
 
Hello,

what is wrong with that SPS coral? It should be yellow and I have dipped it before I put it in tank?
How can I help it?

br

IMG_4612.jpg
The tips that are darker may be diseased or have algae growing on them. Could also be from having to bright light in the tank. (Burning the tips)
 
OK, I will try to brush it little and put it in the middle of tank
As it is SPS I thought that it is the best to put is as high as possible
 
OK, I will try to brush it little and put it in the middle of tank
As it is SPS I thought that it is the best to put is as high as possible
Yeah, normally they like high light and flow as long as they are slowly acclimated to it.
 
alk - 9.0
PO4 - 0,05
NO3 - 2,5
tank is now 10 months old. I cycled live rock (bleached, it was from old tanks)
I have LED light - Aqua medic spectrus 90 (blue 80%, white 20%)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new