Coral Essential Black Label

  • Thread starter Thread starter takayan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

takayan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
257
Reaction score
60
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started to using Coral Essential Black Label. It is very expensive additive!
I am just wondering if you have some experience for Coral Essential Black Label.
 
The biggest issue with this type of additive is being consistent in using it.
As it is a manual dosing system using a dropper. You will have to dose the right amount on a regular schedule. I found more success with additives that I could dose using automated dosing pumps. As ones daily schedule can change and you can miss dosing some days. This will make the additives less helpful
 
Yes I agree with it. I’m getting tired to dose everyday. I have not seen any positive result yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new