Coral Euphoria rocks the SPS

DharmaReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
36
Location
Binghamton
What state or country do you live in
New York
I recently received my 3rd order of sps frags from Abe at Coral Euphoria. Thus far, I have purchased approximately 15 frags from him. I have purchased from a number of other online retailers but his corals are unsurpassed in my experience. The prices are quite reasonable, especially given that many are quite exotic "designer" frags of known pedigree. He cuts frags to order and can stay in his system for as long as you desire to insure that they are well healed and ready for shipping. You can place the corals immediately in your display after temperature acclimation since his quarantine process is impeccable with little to no risk of disease or pests. It is important to light acclimate the frags as per his instructions and therefore I advise having frag racks on hand for this purpose. Frag size is ample and show excellent color and polyp extension almost immediately. Other than ORA frags, I will not be purchasing spa from other retailers. His packing is first rate and all corals are well labelled. In all three I orders have received a bonus frag.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new