• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral Euphoria rocks!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Culinarywiz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to post here for R2R, what I'm guessing anyone who has used Coral Euphoria already knows. Hands down, the best vendor experience I have had.

First of all, the corals Abe shipped are happy, healthy and beautiful. They are generously cut and solid representations of the colonies shown on his website.
Secondly, and perhaps the most impressive to me, is the care that went into the packaging and shipping. It is abundantly clear that a lot of time, energy and expense went into getting these corals all the way across the USA in the best shape possible. They were overnighted, double bagged, guarded/collared, insulated to the brim, styro boxed and labeled all over for live aquaria with temp and handling concerns. I've purchased from other on-line vendors, including some of the big dogs such as WWC, to fill my reef tanks, but I have never seen this level of care. IMO, this is representative of the care he takes with and within his tanks. I will refer Coral Euphoria every chance I get.

FrugalReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome channel too on YouTube and just think, he runs his coral farm from the living room of his condo. I’m ashamed to admit that he and I live in the same town (San Diego) but I’ve never purchased from him.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 154 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.2%
Back