Coral Euphoria Still Active?

  • Thread starter Thread starter timqmana
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

timqmana

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2023
Messages
86
Reaction score
27
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if Abe/Coral Euphoria is still selling coral? He used to have items for sale on his site not too long ago, but I just checked and nothing is on the site anymore.

There is this generic message: "Something big is brewing! Our store is in the works and will be launching soon!"

Hopefully he is revamping and that's not like a default ecommerce site filler message.
 
I emailed as well and got no response
 
Last time I talked to Abe (last summer) he was close to securing a lease on a commercial space. Maybe launching a brick and mortar? Hope he's OK.
Abe is fine, he’s just relocating for now, and because of that isn’t going to be active in the hobby for a while.


…But I know a person keeping that 120 alive.
 
Abe is fine, he’s just relocating for now, and because of that isn’t going to be active in the hobby for a while.


…But I know a person keeping that 120 alive.

Well that’s good news. Starting completely from scratch again is hard. Having all that old biome intact is huge, not to mention all the colonies.
 
the fruitbasket reeftank was ******! i had to look him up on youtube to refresh my memory =)
 
He's local to me and sold all his coral. Had some amazing deals on huge colonies but all were too big for my tank.

Yep he is local to me too, and I saw him selling tons of corals and mini colonies for dirt cheap last year... It was a big line outside his garage to pick up his corals lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new