Coral Euphoria Still Active?

  • Thread starter Thread starter timqmana
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Dang, sucks. He had great videos.

But it's a rough hobby and the youtube viewership sucks because it's not as big of an industry as gaming, so you can't really make money money
 
Any update on Abe?
I think he’s pretty much gone from the hobby. It’s sad but I think he just has no interest coming back, not anytime in the near future at least. His YouTube page hasn’t been updated for over 2 years and his Instagram page for almost a year now.
 
I think he’s pretty much gone from the hobby. It’s sad but I think he just has no interest coming back, not anytime in the near future at least. His YouTube page hasn’t been updated for over 2 years and his Instagram page for almost a year now.
Mega bummer. I feel like when he wants crazy and added all those tanks it probably burned him out on maintenance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new