Coral Euphoria

Reef Psychology

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
296
Reaction score
277
Location
Flower Garden Banks
What state or country do you live in
Texas
I couldn't be happier with my purchase from Abe! Great personal service, attention to detail and very healthy corals (zero pests). My girlfriend got in a car accident and he had no problem halting the shipping and resuming a week later. All my acro purchase will be from Coral Euphoria from now on.

ce_order1 - Copy.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new