Coral euphoria

pbjorlin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2022
Messages
209
Reaction score
68
Location
Cape Coral
What state or country do you live in
Florida
By far the best acros I’ve ever been shipped as far as quality and communication between the seller and buyer. Everything came very well packed, and the PE happened 10mins after opening the bag. I cannot say enough words about Abe, you all need to order from him… his prices are fair and his quality speaks for itself!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new