Coral Farmers Market in Anaheim, Who's going?

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next week is CFM in Anaheim ( Sunday Oct 22) Who's going? Just posting this for others because sometimes I forget or get the email too late.
Thinking about it, most of my corals are from visiting this show a few times a year. But one of the best things I do like, is seeing my fellow reefers, talking about what has changed in their tanks, etc.
And for $8 dollar entrance fee (pre-sell)
So who is going?

OP
OP
TangerineSpeedo

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this in a hotel down there? If so I went 2 years ago. Will probably go again.
It is in a hotel, but a new one. Hotel Lulu I believe. It is right across the street from Disney. So if folks have kids they can do a Show/kids at the park thing. Though I do not know how anyone can afford both :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is in a hotel, but a new one. Hotel Lulu I believe. It is right across the street from Disney. So if folks have kids they can do a Show/kids at the park thing. Though I do not know how anyone can afford both :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Yea my credit card limit is not high enough for Disney nor am woke enough to support them.

OP
OP
TangerineSpeedo

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know about it because the advertising is not good.
Talking about it now, I might.
3.5 hour drive from Pismo Beach, not too bad.
Yes, They can work on their advertising/website etc. But the entrance fee is cheap, and the corals are very reasonably priced. There are many of the same local sellers you saw at RAP also, but many have their corals at a better price because CFM's table fees are much more reasonable.

cilyjr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, They can work on their advertising/website etc. But the entrance fee is cheap, and the corals are very reasonably priced. There are many of the same local sellers you saw at RAP also, but many have their corals at a better price because CFM's table fees are much more reasonable.
I believe it.
It will be a semi game time decision for me, but it looks like they do it a couple times a year. And the silicon valley one is about the same drive for me only North. So now that I know this exists if I miss this one I'll probably make the next one.

SoCalReefanatic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone post a flyer or a screenshot of the email advertisement. Would like to know where this is at and hours. I live about 25 minutes from Disneyland. I actually never heard of this before.

OP
OP
TangerineSpeedo

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for bringing this to my attention @TangerineSpeedo!!

I’ll be there, with this event being a Sunday Show come check out the deals. You should be able to get some decent deals. Vendors all know Sunday is slower so we bring our game to sell.

If you want the best deal on PNW gear it’s on the site currently and I’ll bring it down. It will be at show pricing Sunday.

The event is 11-4pm so it will happen quick. The spring event will have a VIP Friday night from 8-10pm. They have signed a contract for the next 3 shows at hotel lulu and I believe they comp parking for everyone. $8 ticket to enter and I’ll have apocyclops and phytoplankton promo bottles that Tony will hand out. Usually these get handed out to those who purchase their ticket in advance.

I’ll even post the promo bottle online, if your not coming and want 10% off here is the code that’s valid this Sunday and for the next 30 days.

Attachments

• IMG_4763.jpeg
    IMG_4763.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 16

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back