Coral Farms

Brandon Smith

AquaticArsenal.com
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
1,302
Reaction score
8,356
Location
Greenville, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been looking for a thread on coral farms. There are so many different ways that people grow their corals out. Is there a thread dedicated to coral farms? I know a lot of vendors have farms, but some don't want to share their secrets lol.
 
If you're ever in Orlando we'd love to share all our secrets with ya! lol
I am trying to convince my wife to go to ReefAPalooza Orlando next year. I would've loved to gone to MACNA this year, but kids in school and starting a new business lol.
 
I am trying to convince my wife to go to ReefAPalooza Orlando next year. I would've loved to gone to MACNA this year, but kids in school and starting a new business lol.

Reef-A-Palooza is a great event, but if you make it to the Orlando area for any reason whether it is for RAP, the amusement parks, or anything else you would be able to see both @WWC and @TopShelfAquatics.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new