coral food ???'s

  • Thread starter Thread starter litenyaup
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
3,420
Reaction score
3,201
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is the best food to use to coral? i have the coral vibrance and a mixed food from a friend that makes it. what do you guys use?:ooh:
 
Rogger's Reef Food with a squirter for the lps, and all the pumps off. Coral Frenzy some too.
 
coral freenzy reef chilli rods food cyclo all good stuff
 
thanks, the rods food looks good!
 
Rogger's is the cleanest food I've found, won't cloud tank at all.
 
were can i find it?
 
were can i find the roggers food?
 
I've been using roggers food for a while. def will never use anything else. I'd def recommend it to anyone looking for a food. you'll never go back!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new