Coral food, which?

Ocypode sinensis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2021
Messages
442
Reaction score
205
Location
Pittsburgh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've got a photosynthetic gorgonian(green) which had just recovered partially (I rip cleaned the entire tank a month and half ago because of ich and he didn't extend his polyps until yesterday), also part of him is felling apart.

Anything I can feed him? I'm new to this coral/gorg thing, had only kept dendrophilia and low-end softies before.

I haVE Brightwell phytoplankton m and Brightwell reef snow on hand.
 
Phyto is good and planktonic food such as Reef Roids
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new