Coral Food

  • Thread starter Thread starter alcas74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alcas74

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Springfield
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious what people feed their mixed reef tanks.

I target feed live brine shrimp and reef roids. I also feed my fish frozen foods. What else should I be feeding if anything. Thanks.
 
Just curious what people feed their mixed reef tanks.

I target feed live brine shrimp and reef roids. I also feed my fish frozen foods. What else should I be feeding if anything. Thanks.
Mysis shrimp and Hikari Coral gumbo
 
I have some coral gumbo. Was thinking about using some. I only have a nano reef so I have to be sparing. Thanks
No need to be sparing. Just add what can be consumed within two minutes. Its easier to add food than to remove it
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new