- Joined
- Jan 17, 2010
- Messages
- 513
- Reaction score
- 14
- Location
- Billings, MT
- What state or country do you live in
- Montana
I have a few pieces of coral that I'm looking to sell. Buyer pays shipping.
These pics are NOT WYSIWYG, unless stated. These are the mother colonies.
ORA Tri-Color Valida - $15
ORA Red Planet - $30
ORA Brett's Purple Rim Cap - $15
ORA Green Birdsnest - $10
ORA Orange Digitata - $10
ORA Miami Orchid - $15
Tyree Steve Elias Stag - $25
Tyree Lime in the Sky Acro - $30
Tyree Miami Hurricane Chalice (2 eyes) - $40
Tyree Captain America Paly (2 Polyps) -$40
Forgot to take a pic. I'll pull the camera out if there's any interest.
Tyree Pink Watermelon Alien Eye (5 eyes) - $200
CornBread Trash Bubble Gum Monster Chalice (2 Eyes) - $50
Sour Apple Birdsnest - $20
Blue w/ Pink eyes Chalice (Big) - $45
Forgot to take a pic. If there's interest I'll pull the camera out again.
Hollywood Stunner Chalice - $10
These pics are NOT WYSIWYG, unless stated. These are the mother colonies.
ORA Tri-Color Valida - $15
ORA Red Planet - $30
ORA Brett's Purple Rim Cap - $15
ORA Green Birdsnest - $10
ORA Orange Digitata - $10
ORA Miami Orchid - $15
Tyree Steve Elias Stag - $25
Tyree Lime in the Sky Acro - $30
Tyree Miami Hurricane Chalice (2 eyes) - $40
Tyree Captain America Paly (2 Polyps) -$40
Forgot to take a pic. I'll pull the camera out if there's any interest.
Tyree Pink Watermelon Alien Eye (5 eyes) - $200
CornBread Trash Bubble Gum Monster Chalice (2 Eyes) - $50
Sour Apple Birdsnest - $20
Blue w/ Pink eyes Chalice (Big) - $45
Forgot to take a pic. If there's interest I'll pull the camera out again.
Hollywood Stunner Chalice - $10
Last edited: