Coral for trade

DeepSeaReefer7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
434
Reaction score
98
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have a large toadstool about 10inches across recently fraged but healing very well

Also have a blue and purple fungia
And a blue mushroom rock
Looking for lps mostly torches and frogs
Let me know 203 535 5439
I'm in Wallingford don't want to travel super far but willing to meet
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1414182119002.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414182119002.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 199
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414182133621.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414182133621.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 165
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414182144377.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414182144377.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 167
I can trade a bright green frogs pawn 5 heads.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1414188101538.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414188101538.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 186

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new