Coral Glue

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeferdon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reeferdon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2014
Messages
336
Reaction score
59
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am looking for some glue that will last. Been using the bsi IC- Glue and Super Glue, they don't hold well.

Any recommendations?
 
I have great luck with the gorilla glue gel honestly. It's all I use at the shop now. I went through a few different brands ove the years, but gorilla glue is just easier to get and holds up just as well in my experience.
 
I like the glue from Josh Newsom on FB. I'll have to find the name of it but it's a really nice thick gel that sets relatively quickly. For sticks I use a squirt of the brs accelerator as well.
 
97f49562de5ca215dc701345a430619b.jpg


Hey is this the one you guys are referring to?
 
I second the gorilla glue, it's better than most anything you are going to find as far as 1-stage glues.
 
I use the brs extra thick gel super glue no issues so far holds really good sets quick
 
97f49562de5ca215dc701345a430619b.jpg


Hey is this the one you guys are referring to?

The one in the bottle takes too long to set for me. I like the tube version, still it doesn’t set as fast as loctite gel. But the gorilla gel does have a very strong hold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new