Coral hitchhiker Identification

W0terMoist

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2022
Messages
99
Reaction score
59
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a new frag today and after it got settled in I noticed some hitchhikers. Circled in red is a feather duster but what I have circled in yellow has the appearance of tiny mushrooms almost. I am not certain if they are mushrooms or some other creature that has the appearance of a mushroom. Their fanned portion looks to be solid but I am not sure. And circled in pink, is a tiny snail shell. I don't know if I should remove or not incase it is not reef safe.

Screenshot_20220515-184213_Photos.jpg
 
In pink could it be a little colinista snail ?
In yellow looks like some kind of polyp like clove polypsaybe but unsure tbh
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new