Coral hogfish question

Dottybackgobygoby

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does any of you guys have experience with this hogfish? Do they bother corals? I don't have any shrimps or crabs but I do have a lot of soft corals
 
Does any of you guys have experience with this hogfish? Do they bother corals? I don't have any shrimps or crabs but I do have a lot of soft corals
I have a lot of experience with them. I import the coral hog regularly and the diana hog. Both reef safe when it comes to corals. They can pick a smaller inverts if they want to. I love the coral hogs so much. It's a beautiful fish. I specifically like to watch a transition from juvenile to adulthood :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new