Coral ID - Blasto / Trachy ??

belly14

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2023
Messages
77
Reaction score
26
Location
UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Picked this coral up from my LFS today thinking it was another blasto as I have a few already. Reasonably new to corals and would love to confirm what this is so I can keep a note and correctly care and place.

Thanks all!

Chris.

AD579975-0BB7-4BF6-BB94-910D117E36CE.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new