Coral ID bounce mushroom

  • Thread starter Thread starter John166
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

John166

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2022
Messages
23
Reaction score
11
Location
Haltom
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help ID my bounce mushroom, I've asked multiple people and they did not know but absolutely want one lol, if any shroom experts out there that can identify this please do so because I'd like to name it however if there is one out with already a name I will not 'hints why I am asking here as this industry Is small someone is bound to know. ( I also have 3 babies, mama currently with me for 2 years and I found it as a baby dime size.
20220908_214422.jpg
20220902_130952.jpg 20220822_182157.jpg 20220822_182145.jpg 20220815_005157.jpg
 
Tough to find ids on these guys/ mushrooms, so much variety and colours, I have 4x to be identified but great colours in my aquriam
 

Attachments

  • IMG20220901170827.jpg
    IMG20220901170827.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG20220905153205.jpg
    IMG20220905153205.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG20220904173407.jpg
    IMG20220904173407.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 40
I need help ID my bounce mushroom, I've asked multiple people and they did not know but absolutely want one lol, if any shroom experts out there that can identify this please do so because I'd like to name it however if there is one out with already a name I will not 'hints why I am asking here as this industry Is small someone is bound to know. ( I also have 3 babies, mama currently with me for 2 years and I found it as a baby dime size.
20220908_214422.jpg
20220902_130952.jpg 20220822_182157.jpg 20220822_182145.jpg 20220815_005157.jpg
How much for one of the babies
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new