Coral ID- cyphastrea?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NE reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NE reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
213
Reaction score
99
Location
Maine
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this frag today for $15. Originally I thought it was Leptastrea because it was fluffy looking but now that it’s home and starting to open up I’m not sure it’s a Leptastrea. Could it be a cyphastrea?

C97C9A4B-EF81-44FC-ABE0-F61793C152EF.jpeg
 
Picked up this frag today for $15. Originally I thought it was Leptastrea because it was fluffy looking but now that it’s home and starting to open up I’m not sure it’s a Leptastrea. Could it be a cyphastrea?

C97C9A4B-EF81-44FC-ABE0-F61793C152EF.jpeg
Would like clearer pics but yeah, looks like a cyphastrea
 
how’s this picture? Thanks for such rapid response.
Thank you
 

Attachments

  • 7AC82160-F6FA-4DAB-88B2-1CC04EE0E99D.jpeg
    7AC82160-F6FA-4DAB-88B2-1CC04EE0E99D.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 50
Standard coral care for this low/moderate light and moderate flow?
 

Attachments

  • 2ED8B871-7DB8-4A98-9DC4-B896D21BCE6D.jpeg
    2ED8B871-7DB8-4A98-9DC4-B896D21BCE6D.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 39

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new