Coral ID - Green Slimer??

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCOLE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
4,218
Reaction score
10,592
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this piece up a couple weeks ago. The LFS said it was a green slimer. However, other green slimers I see dont really look like this.

Any thoughts? Sorry for grainy photo.
175f9ef194571c7f2aba4cd7310b2576.jpg
 
While pic is not very clear but it might as well be a green slimer..

Green slimer PE can be good or small depend on the tank. I have 2 green slimers. One have very little PE but healthy and growing, the other have pe similar to what you shown.
 
I forgot my wife took this picture the other day with her camera. Hopefully this is clearer.
0aa3495be84e821793d48f4be4cf75af.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new