Coral ID help?

Jason Chang

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I recently got my hands on a colony from a local reefer and they said it was a “blueberry wine sps”.

the sps looked more blue in their tank but I have it in my frag/holding tank before it goes into my dt and wanted to see what your thoughts on it was?

347A4263-8806-4D94-A04F-B796EC9C1281.jpeg F04F9782-79C2-46EB-85A5-B26FBC455CC5.jpeg C12D0364-F25D-4B44-8B28-413048C19915.jpeg B3DB051B-D72E-48CE-9196-51AA91EC3362.jpeg 0BA84206-9F2F-4977-8D6D-9D31DEDFF1E8.jpeg F17CA36E-8FF6-4921-BA48-29CCDE98C56F.jpeg
 
Doesn’t look like the Blueberry Wine that I have, which is super deep blue. @bubbaque has a great colony shot of his.
73C1A708-1FE4-45B4-B760-16AC727290F7.jpeg

Mines in the lower right hand corner
 
Thanks for your pic. Yea it didn’t look like it but they said the blue got washed out over time since they ran leds. I also only run leds so I was wondering if I needed to add in some t5’s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new