CORAL ID HELP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KayBabe785
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KayBabe785

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
7
Location
98223
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok fellow Reefers, I need help with a Coral ID!

I bought this little guy as a "Assorted SPS" frag.

I'm thinking it looks more like a Portie, which is a short Goni to my understanding.

However, I'm no where near confident in that.

Thoughts?
20220404_120537.jpg
 
Although this looks so close to short stem goniopora, I believe this is pink Pavona coral
 
Ok fellow Reefers, I need help with a Coral ID!

I bought this little guy as a "Assorted SPS" frag.

I'm thinking it looks more like a Portie, which is a short Goni to my understanding.

However, I'm no where near confident in that.

Thoughts?
20220404_120537.jpg
Possibly a short polyp Goni (I can’t remember their “proper” common name, I think it’s something like dwarf Goni).

I do Also see how it could be a Pavona
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new