Coral ID help?

CLYRIC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2022
Messages
184
Reaction score
48
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20230210_170300.jpg
 
Space invader chalice. Pretty fast grower.
What placement/flow/lighting is recommended for this? Also how far should I place this from the other corals? I heard Chalice can be very stingy
 
Medium/low light and medium/low flow. Chalice corals can sting but in my tank my space invader doesn't seem to send out sweeper tentacles like other chalice corals I have. Still, I'd keep it a few inches away from other corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new