Coral ID .... Montipora?

Alfshw26

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!

Once again I need help with identification. I should really stay away from impulse buys! anyway! Can you let me know what it could be... I was thinking some kind of rainbow montipora? The two completely different sides and colours are throwing me off.

Cheers Alfie!

20190430_162852.jpg


20190430_162838.jpg



20190430_162859.jpg
 
That’s two different encrusting montis glued next to each other.
Thanks for the reply! Do you happen to know what types? What would come of them being stuck?

Alfie.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new