Coral ID please….

bReefedBaker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
225
Reaction score
397
Location
Syracuse
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick ID on this coral is what I’m asking. I purchased this beaut at the LFS on a splurge of the beauty it was showing.

I also purchased an Acans and Zoas, but just forgotten the name of this wonderful addition to my mixed reef.

Any special care techniques would be helpful as well. Thanks to all R2R family!!

717434C2-54EF-446E-AFA1-247475DBD45C.jpeg 74EC357C-4AA5-4D21-B114-4E3AE7A3CD01.jpeg 023A39DF-62A7-4ED6-821D-736C6F23D602.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new