Coral ID please? Pipe Organ?

ChelseaBidwell

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2019
Messages
192
Reaction score
422
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've only seen one other like it and it was on google images. Am I right? A type of Pipe Organ? I only ask so that I can place it in the appropriate area of the tank. It looks happy at times, and other times not so very happy. I don't think it's ever fully extended since we got it.
20191117_221046.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new