Coral ID please

Nick Barbier

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
167
Reaction score
36
Location
Jacksonville, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please ID a coral? The top pic is a known Jedi Mind Trick Montipora from my tank. I believe that the bottom pic is also a Jedi Mind Trick Monti that I purchased at a LFS. Just wanted to make sure.
1000023860.jpg
1000023859.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new