Coral ID please?

ralpheachus

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newish and purchased a “bundle” at a show last weekend. He told me what this was but I can’t remember. It’s doing well but it’s only been a week and I want to be sure I know what it is for proper care. This game with some Xenia, mushrooms and GSP

70AA7802-9263-49A8-B2B4-3E1C168738DB.jpeg
 
looks like it could be a pipe organ frag, or maybe clove polyps. In either case, they should thrive in the same conditions as GSP and Xenia.
 
Newish and purchased a “bundle” at a show last weekend. He told me what this was but I can’t remember. It’s doing well but it’s only been a week and I want to be sure I know what it is for proper care. This game with some Xenia, mushrooms and GSP

70AA7802-9263-49A8-B2B4-3E1C168738DB.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • BAD1BE39-DACA-41CE-A645-053DAE66173E.jpeg
    BAD1BE39-DACA-41CE-A645-053DAE66173E.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 26
  • C7C47CD9-ABB9-4E07-BACB-628D0B8CE42B.jpeg
    C7C47CD9-ABB9-4E07-BACB-628D0B8CE42B.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 33

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new