Coral Id please

Streetlamp

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Messages
558
Reaction score
499
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could I get an idea on a frag i picked up today. I believe a monti of some sort. I’ll get a pic under white later.

2455B4DE-C257-46D0-8ADA-B97C525E9592.jpeg
 
They have very small polyps and when I had one didn’t really show much. I think a well fed tank might see better extension on this coral but I would not worry about polyp extension as long as it is growing and colored up.
 
+ 1 on tubinaria, could be reniformis or mesenterina.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new