Coral Id please

Felipe Ramos

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2017
Messages
96
Reaction score
24
Location
Sao Paulo
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys I can't remember the name of this coral... can someone help me? The colony on the photo

870ac71c16a72b919296fb901f60ede5.jpg
 
This looks like this Kaleidoscope... Im pretty sure I bought under a different name...
I'm between JKR Rainbow or JF Sour Twist... Not sure
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new