Coral ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigBabich
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigBabich

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2023
Messages
60
Reaction score
33
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goniastrea? Acan (whatever that means these days)? Favia?
I'm just wondering how much it'll grow and how far away from others I should put it.
Haven't seen any sweepers as of yet, I bought it the same day as a chernobyl Coelastrea and that thing is sweeper city.
Thanks!

Red Coral.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new